Flopv.com Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
Our affiliate program is designed to help you generate income in
exchange for referring new hosting clients to our company. Listed below
are the terms and conditions associated with our affiliate program.
- Affiliates are paid a one-time commission for each hosting account
referred to our services. A signup is counted when a customer first
clicks on an affiliate referral link, completes the signup process and
stays active for 90 days. The Affiliate will be given commission on each
hosting account after 90 days.
- Affiliate accounts must be active at the time of the referral. We cannot credit your affiliate account with past sales.
- All affiliate fees are locked 45 days after the end of the month in
which the sale occurred. Payments are then processed and sent out from
the 16th through the last day of the month or until all payments have
been sent. Once your payment has been processed its status will change
from pending to sent. EXAMPLE: All referrals made in January will lock
on the 15th of March and will be sent starting on the 16th of March.
Affiliates with January commissions should receive their payment around
the end of March.
- FlopV agrees to track the customers referred to FlopV via the
link provided to you for that purpose. FlopV utilizes cookies to
maintain tracking information for up to one year. FlopV will pay you a
commission for each such referral made in compliance with this
agreement pursuant to the commission schedule and the terms set forth in
this affiliate agreement.
- The offline payments / Third Party Transfer or any method that moves
the affiliate to third party site for payment are not traceable and
affiliates will not get commission on the untraceable orders.
- In case you or your customer has made the online payment &
system didn’t track then you need to inform us within 2 days. The case
will be investigated in order to check the relevancy of that sale.
- Affiliates must generate a balance of Rs. 3000/- or more before their account is eligible for payment.
- Affiliates can choose to receive commission payments via Check or
PayPal & Cheque. For larger affiliates with balances of over
Rs. 1,00,000/- per month we offer Wire Transfer. To setup your preferred
payment method, log in to your affiliate account and click on the edit
button next to the payee details section.
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that all payee information
is up to date in the affiliate system. We are not responsible for
lost/stolen payments. There is a Rs. 2000/- charge to re-issue payment
and it will be deducted from the affiliate earnings.
- Affiliates are responsible for making sure they are able to accept
payments. Please ensure that your bank or PayPal account can accept
payments from India based companies.
- Affiliates are responsible for any and all fees, taxes, exchange
rates, surcharges and other expenses incurred in order to receive their
commissions. Please check with your local banking institution or PayPal
to find out if any of these apply for your account.
- Tax information is required to be on file in order for you to be
paid. If you have not submitted a tax form, you can access it by
clicking the edit button next to the payee information section of the
Affiliate Manager. Tax forms need to be completely filled out and
- Referrals must have an active hosting account for 90 consecutive days or commissions will be reversed.
- Referrals that downgrade their hosting package below 1 year will be reversed.
- Referrals that are found to be fraudulent (false information,
fake/stolen credit cards etc.) will be reversed regardless of the amount
of time that has passed since the signup occurred.
- Referrals that issue a credit card charge back will be reversed.
- Referrals that cancel before you have met the Rs. 3000/- payout minimum will be reversed.
- Affiliates MAY NOT offer cash back, rewards or incentives.
- Affiliates MAY NOT bid on trademark, trademark +, or misspelled
keywords for the purpose of PPC on the search engines (Google, Yahoo,
MSN, Ask etc.).
- Affiliates MAY use the approved banners and ad text code found in the affiliate management center.
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that their tracking code is
working properly before sending traffic to our servers. Any modification
to the links is the sole responsibility of the affiliate – commissions
will not be paid for tracking errors caused by editing, masking or
tampering with your links.
- Afiliates MAY NOT use cookie stuffing techniques that set the
tracking cookie without the user actually clicking on the referral link
(for example a 1×1 pixel iframe).
- The use of redirected pages and links to send a user to our site is
prohibited. Example: you may not have a PPC link on a search engine that
redirects the user to our site.
- Domain forwarding is prohibited – you may not purchase a domain and
set it to forward directly to our site using your affiliate
link.Affiliates MAY NOT copy our website or portions of it and display
them on their own site or subdomain.
- Affiliate accounts may be deactivated at any time without warning or
notice. Your account WILL BE DEACTIVATED and commissions set to Rs.
0/- for failure to comply with the Affiliate Terms and Advertising
Compliance contained herein.
- Any false or misleading advertising or suspected fraudulent activity
associated with your affiliate account will result in immediate
- Affiliate accounts generating a large number of fraudulent accounts will be deactivated.
- Affiliates may not resell hosting. All clients must provide their
own payment method and contact information to be eligible for affiliate
- If you would like to discontinue your affiliate status, simply
remove your affiliate links and no longer promote them. For accounting
purposes your account and personal information will not be removed from
BY REGISTERING AS AN AFFILIATE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND
CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST
DISCONTINUE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE
AFFILIATE PROGRAM, OR DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOU ARE ALREADY A
Changes to the Terms and Conditions apply to you. You may review the
most current version of the Terms and Conditions at the site.
flopv.com may change the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at
any time at flopv.com’s sole discretion. Posting of such changed
Terms and Conditions on the site shall constitute notice of such changes
to you, although flopv.com may choose additional types of notice.
flopv.com will use reasonable efforts to provide you with 7 days
advance notice of changes that materially and adversely impact your use
of the Affiliate Program. Your continued use of the Affiliate Program
following notice constitutes your acceptance of all changes. If you do
not agree to any such changes, your sole and exclusive remedy is to
deactivate your account as described above.
If you have any questions
regarding our affiliate program please call us at +91-941-4796170 / +91-141-4020205, or open a ticket in the affiliate.